Monday, May 26, 2008

My First Wedding Invitations!

This week-end I helped my best friend and her fiance make their wedding invitations. They wanted something modern and simple and their wedding colors are chocolate brown and fuschia. So, using the modern bride stamp from the "She's All That" stamp set and Chocolate Chip/Purely Pomegranate cardstock, I came up with this design for them. For the invitation in this photo I actually used the Rose Red cardstock so I can show it off even after the Purely Pomegranate retires :p But you get the idea. We embossed the bride in clear embossing powder and the ribbon is the 1/4" Chocolate Chip Poly-twill ribbon in the Occasions Mini :) I love it and hope you do to! I know the happy couple loves it and that's the most important thing!


This was a lot of fun and I'd love to do more invitations! Contact me today for your consult!

No comments: