Monday, August 18, 2008

Open House Success and Retired Stamp Sets for Sale

Hi all! As usual it's been a while ;) I'd just much rather be stamping than blogging, lol! I just wanted to thank everyone for making my open house yesterday such a success! I think everyone is loving the new cattie as much as me. So many pretty things, so little time :) With the new catalog, I also have some retired stamp sets for sale. Hostess sets as well as stamp sets out of the catalog. The great thing about the hostess sets is that you couldn't purchase these before, so now is your chance to buy them! Take a look and let me know if you see something you like - monkeypapercrafts@gmail.com :) (Click on the photos to make them larger)

A Little Bit of Happiness Hostess Set - $15 - New and
Unmounted











Birthday Whimsy 2008 Sale-a-bration Set - $10 - New and Unmounted











Birthday Whimsy 2008 Sale-a-Bration Set - $7 - Mounted, in excellent condition















Lots of Thoughts 2008 Sale-a-Bration Set - $10 - Mounted, in excellent condition











Much Appreciated - $10 - Mounted in excellent condition, minor staining on one wood block















Tat's all for now! Stay tuned for information my Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks - Make your Christmas cards with MY stamp sets - more variety for less money! Make 12 cards for $18 or 20 cards for only $25!!! Please e-mail me for more info.

Keep letting stamps bring out your creativity :)

Monica

No comments: