Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 99 - Almost a week late

I guess that's what happens with kids :p You get to be late late late on some things. I was super busy this week but I also had trouble coming up with an idea for this week's sketch. It was just really an odd sketch for me, I couldn't figure out a way to make it work:

Then, on Thursday I got my preorder goodies from the Holiday Mini! As well many many other things that I ordered :p I couldn't wait to get into the Cold and Cuddly stamp set and realized that it was PERFECT for this sketch. Well, that and I changed the sketch up every so slightly to suit me better. I used a BUNCH of preorder items, the yummy shimmery as well as flocked Christmas Cocoa DSP, the Cold and Cuddly stamp set AND the wonderful and inexpensive Shimmer Paint!


My card recipe for this card includes:
Stamp Set: Cold and Cuddly
Card stock: Real Red, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Christmas Cocoa DSP
Ink: Basic Grey, Real Red, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Frost White Shimmer Paint (used on the iceberg), Soft Suede Polka Dot Gros Grain Ribbon, 1" Circle Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Vintage Brads

So many gorgeous things in that Mini - order from it beginning September 1st. Or sign up for one of my Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks to make some Christmas cards using all the Mini items used in this card (and more!).

Enjoy and keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

No comments: