Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Easy Fluttering Butterfly

After seeing the 3D Delightful Decorations ornament at Christmas (made by punching out 3 ornaments and adhering them together) I thought, why can't I do this with other punches. And right away, the butterfly punch jumped out at me as THE punch to use! So I stamped three butterflies in Rich Razzleberry on Crushed Curry card stock, folded them all in half and adhered them together with the Two-Way Glue Pen. Finally, I adhered the completed butterfly on my card with a full butterfly facing out so you can still fold it down and mail the card easily.


Simple but so pretty :) Come make this card and others at my Kids Themed Stamp-a-Stack on March 14th from 2-5 PM! You can also learn how to make this Butterfly at my upcoming Fundraiser for Haitian Earthquake Relief.

Hope to see you at my upcoming workshops and keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

No comments: