Monday, May 3, 2010

It's a Garage Sale AND YOU can Earn SU! product!

Okay, so it's not 'til July! But I've gotta start planning sometime right? So here are the important dates:

Saturday July 10th - Sneak Peak Garage Sale for Consignors - 7-10
Sunday July 11th - Retired Product Garage Sale - ALL day
Monday July 12th - Retired Product Garage Sale - 1-9

Thursday July 15th - New Cattie Open House #1 - 7:30 - 10
Saturday July 17th - New Cattie Open House #2 - 1 - 4

WHY am I talking about this stuff now? Because it involves YOU! This isn't just a garage sale for MY retired product. I know I'm not the only one who hoardes DSP like nobody's business. And I KNOW I won't be the only one who has retired card stock, ink, markers, etc. to sell when the new colours start with the 2010/2011 Catalogue. So here's the deal!

*You can consign your RETIRED SU! product (stamp sets, punches, card stock, DSP, ribbon and other accessories) with me. You can also consign any non-SU! products you'd like to sell. You must submit a list of everything and the products to me by June 30th (so that I have time to price and organize everything). I will be setting the prices for all product.

*You get a SU! Credit Voucher from me for the 100% of the product sold redeemable towards SU! product by December 31st, 2010 OR 40% of what you make in CASH to use as you please! If you choose the Credit Voucher option this is how it will work:
1) You MUST redeem your Credit Voucher by December 31st, 2010.
2) Your Credit Voucher will go towards SU! product. So if you earn a Credit Voucher for $20, this will go towards your purchase+shipping+taxes. Any amount exceeding this can be paid as per the usual methods (cash, cheque or credit card). Please e-mail me for any clarification :)
3) You cannot purchase a Gift Certificate with your earnings. You must use it for current SU! product by December 31st.

*You have two options for unsold items.
1) Keep them consigned with me for a period of THREE months for sale at my Open Houses and online afterwards. You can again keep 100% of the earnings to use towards SU! product (I'll give you a Credit Voucher valid for 6 months from issue) OR take 40% of what you make in CASH.
2) I can give them back to you.

You may be wondering WHY you'd consign with me and not just sell it yourself. There's power in numbers. This will be a BIG event and that will draw many people. It's also much easier to do it through me than list everything yourself. I've done it and between all the photos and then the no-shows when you set up appointments, it can be a frustrating and lengthy process. So consign your things with me and let me do all the work!

Hope this all makes sense! E-mail me at stampingmonica@gmail.com for your Consignment Contract and let's make this a success for you AND me!

Keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

No comments: