Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Canada Day :)

Tomorrow is a BIG day! BIG BIG day! Yes, the new catalogue becomes live which means we can order from it! But, even more importantly it our great nation's birthday. And to celebrate, I designed a Simply Adorned Charm insert just for this occasion. Actually, I can't tell a fib - I already had this insert designed as I used the same maple leaves on my sister's wedding invitations. But it was perfect for this very holiday.

This is what I just love about the Simply Adorned Charms. You can change out the inserts to match any occasion. It doesn't get much easier or creative than that! I can't wait wear my custom necklace tomorrow!

I hope all my Canadian readers have a fantastic Canada Day and all my US readers have a great 4th of July! Keep letting stamps bring out your creativity.






Love this project? Shop Stampin' Up! with me 24/7! (Canada only)

How did I make my Charm insert?

Stamp Set: Autumn Harvest
Card stock: Very Vanilla
Ink: VersaMark, Soft Suede, Ruby Red and Soft Suede Stampin' Write Markers
Other Accessories: Stampin' Sponges, Heat Tool, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder

No comments: