Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stella & Dot Spring 2011 Line Event!

It's here it's here it's here! My samples are ordered, they'll be here on Thursday, and it's all GORGEOUS!!! The Stella & Dot Spring 2011 Line! They have 3 Hot Hot Hot trends for us:
*Viva Brazil! (My personal fave with all the gorgeous colours);
*Destination Morocco; and
*Palm Beach Collection.

Love it all! To celebrate I'm having a fabulous Meet Stella & Dot's 2011 Spring Line Party on January 22nd at 7:30 PM. Be sure to join me for

*Info on being a Stella & Dot Stylist and taking advantage of the January Starter Kit special
*Door prizes including NEW and DISCONTINUED Jewelry
*Book a Trunk Show and get an EXTRA door prize ticket!
*Ordering Specials *Bring a friend I haven't met and get an EXTRA door prize ticket!

Of course it isn't a party without yummy cocktails!

Email me at stampingmonica@gmail.com for my address - the party's at my home in Stittsville. What pieces can you expect to see?





























Can't wait to see you at the party - this is just a small sampling of what's going to be at the party - I've got a ton more to show you! In the meantime be sure to check out my e-boutique!

Happy accessorizing, Gorgeous!

No comments: