Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mojo Birthday and Something New

Today, I'm want to start a slightly simplified, more informative format for my blog. One of my biggest blog inspirations is Mary Fish and I love how easy to read her blog is. I tend to be, well, wordy. While I don't want to copy her blog, I do take my inspiration from it. So here's my first attempt at simplification - let me know what you think.

Today's card is for the Mojo Monday 195 sketch challenge. I love the uniqueness of this sketch. My hubby's birthday is tomorrow and I thought I'd use it to make his card.


Little hints:

*Love the Designer Series Paper? It's a preview of the NEW Just Add Cake DSP from the 2011-2012 IB&C, available July 1st!
*What's that in the spinner? I've replaced the regular pewter brad with a red Glimmer Brad, carried over from the Occasions Mini and appearing in the new IB&C.
*I used Poppy Parade and Marina Mist Stampin' Write Markers to ink my stamp in two different colours.
*Love the 3/8" Marina Mist Ribbon? It's on the Last Chance List - get it now while you can... it's only available until June 30th!

Hope you've enjoyed my blinged-up spinner card and keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

No comments: