Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sweet Baby Boy

My family lives overseas and my cousin just had her first baby. He came a few weeks earlier than planned and was almost born in their car. Other than being teeny tiny he's doing well. I wish I was closer so that I could give him a little snuggle ~ he's the sweetest little guy ever! (well, except for my own little guy of course ;) ).

I decided to use today's Mojo Monday sketch to make the little guy and his proud mommy and daddy a card. I used a stamp set I haven't used in a while but absolutely love, Baby Bundle. It's got so many cute little baby accessories and is perfect for two step stampin'. If you're feeling like putting in a bit of extra effort, you can cut out some of these accessories for your card, like I did.


Tips & Tricks:

*Want a Designer Series Paper that works for feminine, masculine, kids and baby cards? Look no further than Beau Chateau. I know I've sang the praises of this DSP before, but now I've used it for this baby card... how awesome is that?
*Create and extra special customized card by lining one of our Medium Envelopes with a coordinating Designer Series Paper.
*Once again I'm using the Basic Jewels - Pearls on my card. I love how it adds a bit of special detail to the stroller.
*The Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder is my go-to embossing folder for kids cards.
*I popped my main stroller image on as well as the booties and onesie on Stampin' Dimentionals to make sure they're a focal point on my card.

I hope my cousin and her husband enjoy the card and are enjoying their new little bundle even more! 'Til next tiem, keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

No comments: