Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sale-a-Bration will be here soon...

With my Occasions Mini Preorder, I was also able to preorder some Sale-a-Bration (SAB) exclusive stamp sets and accessories. How exciting!!! Even more stuff. Even better was I got it all FREE ~ I love being a demonstrator :)

What is SAB? It's the most wonderful time of the year for SU! customers, hostesses and demonstrators, and runs from January 24th to March 31st. As a customer, you get to choose 1 FREE SAB item with every $60 in merchandise you order! What types of free items are we talking about? SAB exclusive stamps, designer papers and accessories, as well as some catalog merchandise such as the Brights Designer Buttons and Stripes Embossing Folder. Wait, it gets better! There's NO LIMIT!!! If you join SU! during SAB, you get your Starter Kit for $150 (tax free in Ontario ~ Canada only) as well as a FREE package of Designer Paper every month 'til December 2012. Do you see a trend? As in FREE???

You can take advantage of this awesome Demo Starter Deal before Sale-a-Bration through me because I'm going to Stampin' Up! Leadership conference. Sign up on December 13th or 14th and get your business off to a great start in the new year, taking advantage of Sale-a-Bration right from the get-go!!! You can sign up easily at www.stampingwithmonica.com ~ but only December 13th and 14th for the $150 + free DSP deal :)

This week's Pals Paper Arts Challenge asked us to dress up our card for a special occasion. I used some new SAB goodies as well as the Labels Framelits to dress up my card:


Tips & Tricks:

*Love the ribbon? So do I! It's the new Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral Organdy Ribbon. Get 10 yards of each PLUS 30 Everyday Enchantment Printed Brads (top left - Pool Party flower brad) in a SAB bundle. The ribbon is nice and narrow, but a good weight. Just gorgeous.
*The DSP is also the SAB Everyday Enchantment DSP and it is beautiful. The snippits in the brochure do NOT do it justice!
*I wasn't sure about the SAB Fresh Vintage stamp set, but it's has definitely grown on me. The larger flower image fits perfectly into a medium Labels Framelit. Because the Framelit has not center (it's a frame - go figure ;) ) you can position it perfectly on your stamped image. The square stamp coordinates perfectly with the 1" Square Punch.
*I love the Framelits. I've never used a similar product. I did, however, learn the hard way that making a frame is a two-step process. First cut out your larger die-cut. Then, position the smaller framelit on your larger die-cut and cut out your frame. DO NOT put both the large and small framelits on at the same time... you run the risk of them shifting in the Big Shot and cuttin into each other ~ been there, done that and even though the framelits are super sturdy, I wouldn't want to do it again ;)

Wow! Long post... That's it for today, keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

1 comment:

Tara Bourgoin said...

SO gorgeous! Love the double ribbon.