Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Spooktacular Promotion!

Have you been thinking of signing up with Stampin' Up!? From August 1st to August 31st, when you purchase the Starter Kit, you will get the Howl-o-ween Painter's Tray Project Kit absolutely FREE! That's up to $75 in product including:
*The Toxic Treat Stamp Set in either wood or clear mount
*A package of Basic Jewels - Rhinestones
*A package of Baker's Twine
*Ribbon, buttons and other stampin' elements to make the project.


That's in addition to the Starter Kit which is only $125, tax and shipping included. With the starter Kit you get $155 in product of your choice as well as all the business materials you need if you decide to do some demos. But... there are NO STRINGS ATTACHED. You can get your Starter Kit, Howl-o-ween Project Kit and run ;) But you do get a 20% discount on your favorite SU! products as well as a wonderful community to share stampin' fun with. I'm part of a great group of demos - in fact, we're having a demonstrator potluck tomorrow :)

Check out my SU! website for more info: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithmonica/promotions

You can sign up on my website too, or email me if you have any questions :) For all demos who join in the Ottawa area, I'll be welcoming you to my home sometime in September and we can do our projects together! I can't wait, especially since it's going to going to be in my new Stampin' Studio.

'Til next time, keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!


No comments: