Monday, November 5, 2012

A Few Christmas Cards

I've taken a little Internet break. It was a much needed break. I've been on Facebook, though not as much, and I've still been in my stampin' room. I've been doing some birthday cards, I made some Hallowe'en projects and now I've been working on cards for my next Crazy 4 Christmas card class next Friday November 16th.


Snow Swirled was one of my first Stampin' Up! Christmas sets and it's still my favorite! There's just something so magical about this tree. For my class, I think I'll add in a bit of Champagne Glimmer Paper.


The Snow Festival DSP in the Holiday Mini is so pretty! Vibrant colors, fun prints. And do you like the silver Merry Christmas? I used the Silver Stampin' Dazzle Marker.

We will be making these two cards and two others! Hope you can make it - it's a steal at $30 or FREE with a $50 order.

'Til next time, keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!




No comments: