Thursday, January 24, 2013

Baby Boutique with Twitterpated

Earlier this month, two friends welcomed babies, just two days apart. I just love Baja Breeze for baby boys and Pink Pirouette for baby girls so the Twitterpated DSP seemed like the logical choice.

I haven't used the Baby Boutique stamp set enough so I broke it out along with the Hearts Framelits for my new baby cards. This week's Freshly Made Sketch worked perfectly for a new baby card:


Tips & Tricks:

*I love how the hexagons in this Twitterpated DSP pattern coordinate perfectly with the new Honeycomb Embossing Folder. Just snip them out and randomly put on your card for a fun pattern.
*To give your heart a little extra pizzazz, do a little paper piercing! SU! makes it easy with the Occasions Paper Piercing Pack. With the redesigned Paper Piercer and larger Piercing Mat you're sure to have a perfectly pierced image every time.
*My go-to 'greetings' stamp set is still Teeny Tiny Wishes. The cute saying, different fonts, you'll never need another set!

I hope the new moms love their cards. I love how they all came together! There's quite a few elements, but they're so simple. 'Til next time, keep letting stamps bring out your creativity!

Monica

Shop Stampin' Up! Online 24/7 

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Baby Boutique, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Baja Breeze
Paper: Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Hearts Collection Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Occasions Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer, Piercing Mat

3 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Great cards Monica! I need to make up some baby cards as well!!! Love those little hearts! I must say the Twitterpated DSP was some of my favourite!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

This baby card is so sweet! An I love the hexagons in the background!

Tui Nathan said...

How adorable are these cards! Love that hexagon background, and the DSP!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!